We want to make the returns process as seamless as possible for you.
Due to the global pandemic, we are currently experiencing shipping delays between 4 - 6 weeks with returns. But rest assured, when your returned products arrive at our warehouse, we endeavour to have them processed within 5 - 7 business days.
If you have any further questions, please reach out to our customer service team.
HOW DO I RETURN MY ITEMS?
Our returns process is so simple you can do it while meal prepping!
Simply select the website you made your purchase on and you’ll be on your way to the relevant returns portal. All you’ll need is your order number and email address, which you can find in your order confirmation email.
• Items can be returned within 60 days of delivery for a store credit or refund. This excludes outlet items (unless faulty).
• We want to find a new home for your activewear, which is why we request that all items are returned in original, unworn condition with tags attached. That means items returned with makeup stains or sweat patches from those HIIT sessions will not be accepted and will be returned to you!
• When returning our shoes, the soles must be returned clean. Please ensure the laces are loosened and not left tightened to avoid damage to the shoe exterior. Please also ensure the shoe box is wrapped neatly and returned in original condition, with no returns details or tape affixed.
• All supplement and skincare returns must be sealed and unused. Seamless Underwear and MISS Melt products are unable to be returned for hygiene reasons (unless faulty).
• Received an item that you believe is faulty? Please contact our team with clear pictures, a detailed description of the fault, as well as as the order number and email address associated with the purchase. If the item is found to be defective, we will refund the cost of return and arrange a replacement or refund.
For Australian customers selecting a store credit for their item/s, a free shipping label is offered. For Australian customers selecting a refund, $5.95 will be deducted from your refund to cover the cost of the shipping label.
For customers outside of Australia, please be advised that all postage and handling costs will be incurred by the customer, not Ryderwear. Ryderwear is not responsible for missing return packages should they not reach us, so we strongly advise to ensure your return/exchange is sent back to us via a trackable shipping method.