• Items can be returned within 60 days of delivery for a store credit or refund. This excludes outlet items (unless faulty).
• We want to find a new home for your activewear, which is why we request that all items are returned in original, unworn condition with tags attached. That means items returned with makeup stains or sweat patches from those HIIT sessions will not be accepted and will be returned to you!
• When returning our shoes, the soles must be returned clean. Please ensure the laces are loosened and not left tightened to avoid damage to the shoe exterior. Please also ensure the shoe box is wrapped neatly and returned in original condition, with no returns details or tape affixed.
• Swimwear can be returned if it is unworn, and in its original condition with all tags and protection stickers attached. Swimwear must be tried on over underwear as soiled items will not be accepted for return.
• All supplement and skincare returns must be sealed and unused. Seamless Underwear and MISS Melt products are unable to be returned for hygiene reasons (unless faulty).
• Received an item that you believe is faulty? Please contact our team with clear pictures, a detailed description of the fault, as well as the order number and email address associated with the purchase. If the item is found to be defective, we will refund the cost of return and arrange a replacement or refund.
For Australian customers selecting a store credit for their item/s, a free shipping label is offered. For Australian customers selecting a refund, $5.95 will be charged for a prepaid shipping label.
For New Zealand customers selecting a store credit or refund for their item/s, $11.95 will be charged for a prepaid shipping label.
If your country is not listed above, please reach out to our support team who can assist you with your return.